Monday, May 7, 2018

Blog 10 Part 2- Lorelei

I took an image of friends/family member's kid Lorelei in a hat and duplicated her
~Filter Gallery> Sketch>Torn Edges>Smoothness
~I put her through 4 different colors in that filter
~I then Merged the layers
~I then found characters on the internet under the search "Kawaii (cute in Japanese) Animals" and used the Magnetic Lasso to cut them out and put them behind her.
~I Merged the Kawaii Animals
~I put the Animals through Adjustments>Black & White
~I Duplicated the Animals layer
~I then used the FX>Blending Options>Clicked On Red and moved the layer slightly to the side to create a distorted, 3D effect
~I took a "TV Static" image from the search engine and used it as the top layer
~I checked the "Normal" box I forgot what it is called) to "Overlay"

I know her mama will enjoy this piece. I do.
I used a YouTube tutorial to help me get effects I searched and will continue to get guidance this way. It reminded me of what we learned in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 10 Part 2- Lorelei

I took an image of friends/family member's kid Lorelei in a hat and duplicated her ~Filter Gallery> Sketch>Torn Edges>Smooth...